Do you need focused, tightly written documents about HIV, AIDS, hepatitis C or related topics? Do you know or suspect that not all resources for your topic are in English? You have come to the right place.
Because of my work as a German-English translator and fluency in other languages (Spanish, French), I can research a given topic in several languages. This access to documents beyond English-speaking countries allows me to verify facts and provide background information that may not be available in English.
After consistently meeting all deadlines – no matter how tight – during my 10+ years as a translator, my clients agree: you can rely on me. Read what they have to say.
Having regularly coded and occasionally written about HIV for more than a decade, I am familiar with the history of research into this disease.
My tight, focused writing style is perfect if length matters – I never exceed the word limit and usually remain below it. See for yourself:
- To Breastfeed or Not to Breastfeed While Living With HIV? Data Needed!
- Study Shows Depressive Symptoms Associated With Detectable HIV Viral Load, but Not With Missed Visits
- Retaining Patients in PrEP Care Faces Many Hurdles, Studies Show
- More Women Must Be Included in Academia and in Clinical Trials, Panelists Demand
- Immigrant Women Face Many Barriers to HIV Testing and Care
- Inmates Living With HIV Need Comprehensive Support to Ensure Continuity of Care After Release, Correctional Health Expert Says